Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]resto druid.

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]resto druid. Empty [Declined]resto druid.

Post by neonas Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:07 pm

In Real Life
Name: Leo

In Game
Name: Neonas
Race: NE
Class: Druid

How long have you played this class?: about 3 months

Are you willing to respec?: not really

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: all

Do our raid days/times suit you?: y

Professions: alch

Armory Link:

Keys for raids and heroics: y

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC): ssc, mag, tk, gruul, kara, za all bosses.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: yeah left Legacy, cos was having a bad day, ever get to the point that WoW feels more like a job and commitment you don’t get paid for rather than a a fun activity.

Why do you want to join Legacy?:
Cos I left badly and just ran a Gruul attempt where I badly sucked, fair enough it is 2am and I had been choking down on Grandpa's cough syrup all evening, but that doesn’t excuse the fact that I wasn’t capable.
So I guess I want another chance, pretty sure I won’t act like a knob again.

Told to reapply and expect negative feedback so ok. You guys have a boat-load of healers now, so no harm no foul whatever the outcome.

neonas

Back to top Go down

[Declined]resto druid. Empty Re: [Declined]resto druid.

Post by Asart Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Hi neonas,

You have really done a bad move leaving the guild the way you did, you have left a lot of members sad and mostly disapointed with you. Well it was a mistake yes, and you were in a really bad day as you said, but it still dont excuses the way you behaved.

But i believe personally that all deserve a 2nd chance, and you'r no exeption, so im glad you re-applied.

But the decision to your entry in Legacy will not only depend in officers or Cls this time. So hang on in there, will see how the members of Legacy will respond to your application. Good luck.
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonas Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Man I’m not gunna jump through hoops.

I sucked today yes but I am better than that. Forget it, I don’t need a guild and certainly don’t need such a judgmental one.
This wont be up to the officers this time? Up to all members? Nm then.

I am not gunna be made an example of for such a small matter.

GL all, I asked to come back like hours after I left, since then it has been
“you have to put in an app so we can talk down to you”.

So you do it then..

i won't say anymore about stuff officers have said to me.

Forget the app. all so silly. if you needed healers you wouldn't be like this, so fair enough.

Neonas

Back to top Go down

[Declined]resto druid. Empty Neonas apply

Post by Vanalize Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:35 am

Well as a member of legacy i think neonas deserves a second chance, don't missunderstand me i do not aprove the behavior that neonas had in our raid, but he's a good healer and we all know it, and above all i see one thing that i never saw in a player that asks for a second chance, guilt and remorse, he knows that what he has done is wrong and he's willing not to do it again. If it was up to me you would join. And ppl remember that rancour is not a good thing to keep.

Cya in game ^^
Vanalize
Vanalize
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Manhazitos Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:44 am

well hey there....

as asart said we always give a 2nd chance to everyone cause ppl deserves it, so we were ready to give u one thats why we asked you to apply at least...
then after ur apply u do that post.... i start thinking that day wasnt a bad day for u, its just the way u are, im very disapointed with u, after what we did for u we were still ready to welcome u back and give u ur second chance and u just act and speak like that on ur previous coment... serious man, we taught u were better as person...

The way u played yesterday rly doesnt matter belive me, u dont care if u are the best healer in the server, just act with respect and kindness to the others like everyone always did with u.
Wish u luck.

[Declined]

Manhaz
Manhazitos
Manhazitos
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Class : Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asart Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:52 am

I really dont kare if you did well yesterday or not.. or if you are the best healer in the whole warcraft or not..
We wanted to give you a 2nd chance because you were a member of Legacy, and also a friend.. well thats what we tough..

But neonas after that last post you have just wasted your 2nd chance. And what was that all about? Another bad day??
I sincerely dont know what you were expecting.. hugs and kisses for your return? You must be kidding..
And actually we still need healers.. but not as imature and unstable as you are.

Good Luck.. you'll need it
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down