Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Lvl 80 Rogue application.

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Lvl 80 Rogue application. Empty [Accepted]Lvl 80 Rogue application.

Post by Arclite Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:06 pm

In Real Life
Name: Alex
Nationality: Romanian
Profession: I work at UPS company part tine at the moment and at night.

In Game
Name: Aryss
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue

How long have you played this class?: 114 days and 10 hours plated in total over a past of almost 2 and a half years. I know my class pretty well i can say Smile.

Are you willing to respec?: Yes im willing to respecc as long as its a viable specc for raiding (will not specc maces). Swords/dagger/fist are currently viewed as the best weapons specc at the moment. A rogue must be versatile and specc on what epic weapon can get his hands on make the best of it. Dagger (mutilate specc) Swords/fist (combat specc).

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: I can mostly guarantee at least 4 raids every week from monday to thursda. Friday night and weekends are a bit tricky for but will try to make it.

Do our raid days/times suit you?: Yes the suit me actually verry well. Alltho sometimes i might come home a bit late like 22:00 server time i will usually be on at most 22:30 game time and will be able to stay full run or untill the raid ends. I dont usually come home so late but were in peak season at my working place and we have to do over time Sad. this period wont last long tho and i will allmost always be on time on raids. So mylates hour to logg is 22:30 but wont happen veery often i hope this month and will more certain will try to make on time at every raid.

Professions: jewelcrafting (427) /herbalism (450).

Raid Experience: (TBC and WOLK): TBC raids: Cleared everything except sunwell (killed illidan almost 7-8 months ago)
WOLK raids: 10 man raid naxx cleared; 25 men raids naxx cleared spider wing and abomination wing.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: Yes ive been several guilds before the ones worth mentioning are: Awakening - pre TBC we opened tha AQ gates on this realm got 2 emperors and killed 2 bosses in naxx (was class leader of rogues) before TBC came; Evernight - was BC guild witch unfortunatlly didnt last verry long olso dues to serveral factors that got between the members ... ; Born of ashes - was a nice guild and professional untill it disbanded; Evernight (present guild reformed in wotlk) - is my current guild but they raid to early for me, when i come online the raid is usually about to end soa s you can see i cant raid almost at all becouse of my job Sad.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: No im sry but i dont know anyone from youre guild at the moment.

Why do you want to join Legacy, and what do you have to offer?: Well i primarally whant to join you guys becouse of the raiding times witch suit me verry well given my working conditions. I can offer you a good geared rogue with knowlage of its class and be online for raids and do my best in the raids and provide maximum dps.

Thank you for youre time and hope i can hear back soon from you guys. Best ragards aryss.

Arclite

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Lvl 80 Rogue application. Empty Re: [Accepted]Lvl 80 Rogue application.

Post by Ohmygoddess Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:13 pm

application looks nice, well written, and very motivated
good luck mate
Ohmygoddess
Ohmygoddess
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 183
Class : Priest

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Lvl 80 Rogue application. Empty Re: [Accepted]Lvl 80 Rogue application.

Post by Asart Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi and tkz for applying to Legacy Smile
We will contact with you shortly, and yes very good app!
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochembac Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:40 am

hi m8, tkx for applying, it is a really nice apply and about the raiding days friday and saturday its the day off for raids so dont worry Smile

GL m8
Rochembac
Rochembac
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 127
Class : Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asart Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Accepted for trial after ingame talk.
Welkome to Legacy Smile
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down