Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin buffs

3 posters

Go down

Paladin buffs Empty Paladin buffs

Post by kraal Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:37 am

Guys, I noticed a few times last night were making comments like "I have only 2 Paly buffs". Can you remember that post patch the whole raid-buff system has changed considerably. The first thing to mention is that the guild palys are struggling to co-ordinate blessings at the mo' because pallypower isn't working and it becomes very time-consuming & frankly a pain in the ass to check what everyone has individually & then decide what to give them. Even we Palys are still getting used to what works best now. Also, you need to remember that there is no blessing of salvation and no blessing of light so it's now Wisdom, Might, Kings (if the Paly has specced for it which I know Nilara & I have) and if we take a Paly tank there is also blessing of sanctuary.

In addition we have much more situational "Hand" spells - hand of sacrifice, freedom, salvation and protection which only last for 10/12 seconds and you can only have one per party member at a time so the focus in relation to threat is on the Paly being much more reactive.

Anyway, I'm not trying to make excuses for Paly slacking Very Happy I'm just pointing out stuff that other classes may not have appreciated which explains why you might not have as many blessings as before.
kraal
kraal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Paladin buffs Empty Re: Paladin buffs

Post by kraal Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 am

Oh and another point I meant to make but forgot to - BoM doesn't stack with battle shout so that may be another reason for a "missing" buff.
kraal
kraal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pfire Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:51 am

WOO /signed. Nice post kraal. now all u noobs shut up and let us do our job XD brruuuuuwahahhahaa
Pfire
Pfire
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 101
Class : Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerathuly Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:16 am

yup agree with everything except with pallypower not working Razz lazy palas go download the new version hehe
Zerathuly
Zerathuly
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 95
Class : Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down