Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Nilara - Draenei Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Nilara - Draenei Holy Paladin Empty [Accepted]Nilara - Draenei Holy Paladin

Post by Nilara Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:20 pm

In Real Life
Name: David
Nationality: Sweden
Profession: Finance

In Game
Name: Nilara
Race: Draenei
Class: Paladin

How long have you played this class?: 1 year

Are you willing to respec?: Not really, I prefer keeping people alive rather than killing. Also I'm a really good healer but with my warrior (alt lvl50) I haven't been as successful when I have tried out tanking.

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: 4-6

Do our raid days/times suit you?: Yes, that is exactly what I'm looking for

Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting

Keys for raids and heroics: Missing some attunements for pre-tbc raids and don't have keys to arca and SH.

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC): Started playing after the release of TBC but I have been to most old raids as a lvl 70. In TBC my current guild has kara on farm and have tried Zul'aman two times (2/6). I have successfully done Gruul, tried Maggy and been to TK with my current guild in a venture with another guild. Problem with the guild is that we don't have enough players online at the same time. Also, as I'm sure you are aware of the Portugese dinner time is a bit different then UK and Scandinavia and since my current guildes come from both places it's hard to find a time that suits all.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: I'm in Favoured of Elune and really like the guild. However, progress is something that I need both IRL and in the game. FoE is not a raiding guild and will never be one. I don't like moving but when I read about Legacy it feels like a good place for me both regarding progress and raiding hours.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: No, I'm from Darkspear so I don't know anyone from the guild

Why do you want to join Legacy, and what do you have to offer?: As stated earlier I really need some progress in my game to make it more enjoyable. I have done heroics and Kara for a couple of months now without getting a chance to see the 25-man content of the game which is quite frustrating. Legacy seems to be on a pretty comfortable level for me, so I will still be with you to explore new raids and bosses. Also, the raiding hours is just perfect, I usually play from 21-2 from Sunday to Friday so I will be able to help out many nights if needed.

I can see that the guild is pretty crowded with good geared holy paladins. However, if recruited I don't expect to be picked out on all raids, I have no problem what so ever jumping in when needed. If it's when the raids starts and someone doesn't show up or if someone has to leave in the middle of the raid doesn't matter. I want a social guild that also can offer me a chance to see the 25-man content before and after the release of WotLK.

I can offer good healing ofc, a serious view on the game and also a helpful hand when needed. I'm not the one that gets all upset after a wipe, rather I try to look for reasons why the wipe occured, there is often something to learn from a wipe. When there is time I read up before a fight on bosskillers/wowhead/elitistjerks and other sites that can come in handy. Even though I miss out on some raiding experience I'm a fast learner.

Please let me know if you wan't a in game chat with me and I will create an alt on Lightbringer.

I really hope to see you soon, I will not disappoint you!!!

Nilara
Private
Private

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Nilara - Draenei Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted]Nilara - Draenei Holy Paladin

Post by Manhazitos Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:22 am

Well, for start thx for applying to Legacy.
Ive checked ur gear and u see that u have very good healing gear, from ur app u seem a very interested player, u seem to know ur class very well.
ur raiding times are also suitable to us, which is very good and a good healer is always welcome.

If u are still interested in our guild, i think its a good idea to creat a char on our server to talk with us.
Hope to here something soon from u.

Greetings, Legacy
Manhazitos
Manhazitos
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Class : Hunter

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Nilara - Draenei Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted]Nilara - Draenei Holy Paladin

Post by Manhazitos Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:16 am

accepted after in game chat.
Have a good trip from darkspear Wink
Cya soon.
Manhazitos
Manhazitos
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Class : Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down