Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Koskotas - Human Mage Lv70

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Koskotas - Human Mage Lv70 Empty [Accepted]Koskotas - Human Mage Lv70

Post by koskotas Tue May 27, 2008 3:54 am

In Real Life
Name:John

In Game
Name:Koskotas
Race:Human
Class:Mage

How long have you played this class?:1,5 years

Are you willing to respec?:Yes if needed

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?:6 days a week starting from June 19 when job is over Smile

Do our raid days/times suit you?:Yes

Professions:Tailor 375,Enchanting 375

Armory Link

Keys for raids and heroics:All heroics+kara key

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC):My raid experience is not very rich because I had to quit WoW for 10 months due to work.So its only Kara and Gruul

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?:I have been in 2-3 guilds but I spended most of my raiding time in Revenge which was the best guild I have been so far.I left when the guild...died.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?:No I spoke with Fargorn the day I came back and he told me that Legacy is recruiting.

Why do you want to join Legacy?:As I can see from the armory there are several ex-Revenge members.As Fargorn told me the type of this guild is close to Revenge's.I know my responsibilities as a member of the guild but I cant stand the despotism of some guilds higher ranked members.The most important thing that can keep someone in a guild for a long time is good mood by other guildies.After all the game is about having fun and not only about getting good gear.
To conclude, I beleive I can contribute to the guild regarding the fact that you are farming Kara and Gruul atm and I would like to progress to the later stages of this game.Thus if you accept me as a member you can be sure that I wont hang on anyone!
PS.If I m accepted I would like this to be done now so I will get to know other guildies through heroics,so I ll be ready to raid at June,19.No more pugs plz!
PS2.I dont intend to find another night job in the future so its almost sure that I can continue to raid after summer too!

koskotas

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Koskotas - Human Mage Lv70 Empty Re: [Accepted]Koskotas - Human Mage Lv70

Post by Asart Tue May 27, 2008 8:13 am

Hi there, good to see you again m8 Smile
Your application looks really good, just hang on there a little so our mage CL looks at your app.

Cya later Wink
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Koskotas - Human Mage Lv70 Empty Re: [Accepted]Koskotas - Human Mage Lv70

Post by soujiro Tue May 27, 2008 9:15 am

I just see your aply and i'm realy impressed, you are acepted. Lets work to upgrade some items and and most important enjoi the guild. Razz
soujiro
soujiro
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 66
Class : Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Asart Tue May 27, 2008 9:32 am

*Accepted
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down