Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Retribution paladin Recruitment Request.

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Retribution paladin Recruitment Request. Empty [Accepted]Retribution paladin Recruitment Request.

Post by Pfire Sun May 25, 2008 2:42 pm

In Real Life
Name: Depen

In Game
Name: Pfire
Race: Human
Class: Paladin

How long have you played this class?:
= This was my first character so i have been playing for years now.

Are you willing to respec?:
= Yes. IF needed direly.

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?:
= daily anyday except if i have got my exams on. And if its after 22:00 game time.

Do our raid days/times suit you?:
= Yes. the timing is best for me.

Professions:
= Herb and Alchemy

Armory Link:
= sorry the european armoury seems to be on downtime.

Keys for raids and heroics:
= All of them for Heroics. As keys are not needed in this new patch. I am available to raid anywhere. At present i have got Kara key and can get others if necessary.

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC):
= To be Honest i havent raided a lot pre-TBC because i joined late and was under upgrading my gears. But after TBC in raids experience wise. Karazhan, Zul aman, Grulls. looking forward eagerly to raid up and more.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?:
= Yes. Knights of Old a.k.a Activity was my first raiding guild in this realm. They disbanded and i joined fun guild Phoenix Blades where i became a raid organiser because of my so called skill in raiding including tactis, hosting raids, and other fundamental stuffs needed for raids. Then because of my timing i couldnt raid anymore. I can be only availble to raid after 22:00 game time so i left the guild and joined Nomads a pvp guild where i was promoted to officer because of skill in pvp. Members where very annoyed by pvp path was taken by nomads which was they did nothing at all being pvp guild. I organised raids and premades then later on me and my friend established a pvp guild with 61 LEADING arena pvp people in lightbringer realm, guild name was Immortals. My friend GM didnt go along with anyone there so guild fell apart to now my current guild Few good men.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?:
= Nope. I saw on trade channle about recruitment.

Why do you want to join Legacy?:
= Because I was a hardcore raider back then until my timing went wrong. Now as Legacy has a perfect timing for me i wish to continue my raiding experience till the top end of raiding dungeon of wow. ( i do have a life XD )

Pfire

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Retribution paladin Recruitment Request. Empty Re: [Accepted]Retribution paladin Recruitment Request.

Post by Convidad Sun May 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Well ive known this guy from previous guilds and hes a mate of mine ... he does nice dps and can play his class well. Hes got my vote to join us and i think he can be a good player for our guild Smile

Convidad

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Retribution paladin Recruitment Request. Empty Re: [Accepted]Retribution paladin Recruitment Request.

Post by Convidad Sun May 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Hi m8,
Nice to see u again, I remember u from Activity and u seemed a good player back from there and a dedicated one too Smile
Our Paladin CL will get in touch with u soon.

Convidad

Back to top Go down

Post by Quieck Sun May 25, 2008 4:35 pm

Guess you've made a lot of friends on all of those guild you've been. Your applications looks great, we'll be in touch soon. Smile
Quieck
Quieck
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 49
Class : Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Asart Sun May 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Accepted after ingame chat.
Welkome to Legacy Smile
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down