Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Goat Protection/Arms/Fury Warrior

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Goat Protection/Arms/Fury Warrior Empty [Accepted]Goat Protection/Arms/Fury Warrior

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:12 pm

In Real Life
Name: Kirsty
Nationality: English
Profession: Student

In Game
Name: Goatsey
Race: Goat (Draenai)
Class: Warrior

How long have you played this class?: almost 70 days at 70, had char since like january

Are you willing to respec?: Yes, A comment to this is that at the moment I am in dps gear as a fury spec to try it out, I fully believe arms is a better dps spec and would spec 53/8/0. My arms gear is basically identical apart from Using the Welfare Badge axe as the MH weapon as the stats make it slightly better even if annoyingly fast. I realise my gems aren't the best quality, as dps was always my offspec choice. If required i can get full epic gems in all slots though. If you would like to see my better prot gear just whisper in game i can put it on and such. It is mostly ZA/Welfare/Early BT tank gear. I just love playing my warrior and don't mind playing and spec that is required =). Although respeccing for every raid isnt something i would like to do Very Happy.

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: 7

Do our raid days/times suit you?: They are perfectly fine Very Happy.

Professions: Engineering/Leatherworking

Keys for raids and heroics: All

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC): oh dear incoming long list: MC (full clear), Bwl (full clear), ZG (full clear), AQ 20 (full clear), AQ 40 (first 3 bosses, + twins and C'thun), Onyxia, Karazhan (full clear), Gruuls (full clear), Magtheridon, ZA (full clear, timed before patch 3.0.2), SSC (5/6 never did hydross), TK (3/4 never downed kael D:), MH (4/5), BT (5/9). All the BC raid xp was done pre patch 3.0.2.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: Yes, Been in AOD and DPM. I left DPM to join friends in AOD, which subsequently disbanded D:.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: no

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Goat Protection/Arms/Fury Warrior Empty Re: [Accepted]Goat Protection/Arms/Fury Warrior

Post by Asart Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:54 am

Hi and tkz for applying to Legacy.
Your aplication looks great, just hang on in there until our warrior CL check you out.
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Goat Protection/Arms/Fury Warrior Empty Re: [Accepted]Goat Protection/Arms/Fury Warrior

Post by Ohmygoddess Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:17 am

omg, this warrior killed me in sw inn when i was infected!!! arghhh

must... eat... brains
Ohmygoddess
Ohmygoddess
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Silversword Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:39 am

Hi mate.

You have really good raid exp and you have gear for all 3 spec that is nice

Very Happy

I would like to have a ingame talk whit you. Smile ´

For now it looks good Very Happy
Silversword
Silversword
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 54
Class : Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Asart Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:32 am

Accepted
Welkome to Legacy Smile
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down