Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Valran lvl 70 Mental (ele) Shaman

Go down

[Declined]Valran lvl 70 Mental (ele) Shaman Empty [Declined]Valran lvl 70 Mental (ele) Shaman

Post by Valran Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 pm

In Real Life
Name: Void

In Game
Name: Valran
Race: Goat-Squid-Alien thing
Class: Shaman

How long have you played this class?: Long enough to have a good grasp of PvE elements

Are you willing to respec?: Oh hell no

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: It depends on the raid times

Do our raid days/times suit you?: Well i dont know what they are

Professions: Mining

Armory Link: The wow site seems to be down atm will post a link asap

Keys for raids and heroics: Well im pretty sure you only need a BT attunement now so all heroic keys and most attunements

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC): no pre xp but kara 4/6 bosses in ZA and hkm

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: *sigh*

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: Spinozappa

Why do you want to join Legacy?: I would like to get some raid xp before the expansion comes out, i could say the same thing everyone says that they are looking for "a nice atmos" and "to meet nice people" but thats just bullshit, im not looking for friends or simply kindness, i am here as a dps and nothing more

Valran

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Valran lvl 70 Mental (ele) Shaman Empty Re: [Declined]Valran lvl 70 Mental (ele) Shaman

Post by Asart Thu May 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi there, tkz for applying to Legacy.
We raid from 22:00 to 2:00 weekdays. Can you raid at this hour and days?
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Valran lvl 70 Mental (ele) Shaman Empty Re: [Declined]Valran lvl 70 Mental (ele) Shaman

Post by Convidad Thu May 29, 2008 8:21 pm

not my place to say anything but if this guys joins i wont be happy, he spams in trade looking for guild with macroed crap about being selfish lazy, basically emo looking for attention, gets guilds and drops them, and then repeats. dont give him the time of day, no one else does. in fact he is on my ignore because of his spam, he is a total joke, semi famous for it too. Guy needs to GTFO of WoW slit his wrists and give all some peace from his shite.

Convidad

Back to top Go down

Post by Asart Thu May 29, 2008 8:42 pm

Well valran a lot of Legacy members are complaining about you, and dont like you very much...
You are farming guilds, and your behaviour is not the most apropriate on the standarts of Legacy.

Im sorry but i will have to decline your application.
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down