Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined]Nomadx N.E. Hunter lvl 80

Go down

[declined]Nomadx  N.E. Hunter lvl 80 Empty [declined]Nomadx N.E. Hunter lvl 80

Post by nomadx Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 am

In Real Life
Name: Christos
Nationality: Greek
Profession: web design & marketing

In Game
Name: Nomadx
Race: N.E.
Class: Hunter

How long have you played this class?: August 2007

Are you willing to respec?: Yes

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: 3-4

Do our raid days/times suit you?: Yes very much. i can raid after 20.00-21.00 until morning if needed

Professions: Skinner , Enchanter

Raid Experience: (TBC and WOLK):
Farm gruul, magtheridon, karazhan & Zul Aman, SSC clear all except Lady Vashj, “The Eye” clear all except Kael Thas , first 4 in Hyjal, first 4 in BT, 10-25 man arachnid quarter, 10-25 Sartharion and a few more bosses in nax 10 and 25.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?:
Yes. - The Cenarion Tree: leave cause it turned inactive and disbanded cause of not enough high lvl active players. - Legacy: leave cause I wanted to group again with some old friends and guildes and it timed with some personal disapointments. - The Darkflames: current guild, almost all of my friends including the ones that invited me have left the guild and it has become inactive in raiding.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: The first time i was referred by Jabroni.

Why do you want to join Legacy, and what do you have to offer?:
It is an accomplished raiding guild, the raiding times suites me perfectly and a couple of friends are there. I want to join mostly to have fun in raids.
i'm a mature, disciplined player with patients and persistence. What I lack now on gear I make up in experience and hard work. dont mind how long it takes or how many wipes it take in order to achieve a goal.

nomadx

Back to top Go down

[declined]Nomadx  N.E. Hunter lvl 80 Empty Re: [declined]Nomadx N.E. Hunter lvl 80

Post by Asart Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi Nomadx,
Unfortunely will have to decline your app due to full hunters class on Legacy.

Good luck.
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down