Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]GoStop - Night Elf Hunter lvl 80 (Reapply)

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]GoStop - Night Elf Hunter lvl 80 (Reapply) Empty [Accepted]GoStop - Night Elf Hunter lvl 80 (Reapply)

Post by GoStop. Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:28 pm

In Real Life

Name: André Leitão
Nationality: Portuguese
Profession: Student

In Game

Name: GoStop
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter

How long have you played this class?: 5 months, something like that

Are you willing to respec?: If needed, sure

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: 7

Do our raid days/times suit you?: Yes

Professions: Skinning and Leatherworking

Raid Experience: (TBC and WOLK): TBC: ZA, Maggy, Kara, first 3 bosses in BT, a few bosses in SSC too, TK. WotLK: almost all heroics and cleaned VoA and OS 10 and 25 man and 3 bosses in naxx 25.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: Yes, but they don't raid much that's why i'm leaving.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: Avast and Ferreiraa.

Why do you want to join Legacy, and what do you have to offer?: Want to join legacy because i have some friends there and because you guys seem to be a serious raiding guild from what i heard from my friends so i want to join. Very Happy

P.S: Reapplied because since i didn't joined because my gear was bad now that my gear is a bit better i decided to reapply.[u]

GoStop.

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]GoStop - Night Elf Hunter lvl 80 (Reapply) Empty Re: [Accepted]GoStop - Night Elf Hunter lvl 80 (Reapply)

Post by Dallyn Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:40 pm

did a heroic with him good player
few raids and he will be geared
Dallyn
Dallyn
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]GoStop - Night Elf Hunter lvl 80 (Reapply) Empty Re: [Accepted]GoStop - Night Elf Hunter lvl 80 (Reapply)

Post by Rochembac Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 am

well the gear its much better, and now i can see that u worked to hear up but your talent points are still not perfect so if u want to keep BM try to copy my build or manhazitos.
and like ive told avast the hunter's class its closed, the hunters that we have they are with us since the beggining so they will have priority over u.
i just need to have a quick chat with officers but i will talk with u in game Smile
Rochembac
Rochembac
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 127
Class : Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asart Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Accepted for trial.
Welkome to Legacy Smile
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down