Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Willø - Gnome Mage Lvl 80

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Willø - Gnome Mage Lvl 80 Empty [Accepted]Willø - Gnome Mage Lvl 80

Post by Willø Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:43 am

In Real Life
Name: Chris Wilson
Nationality: English
Profession: Chef

In Game
Name: Willø
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage

How long have you played this class?: 2 Years

Are you willing to respec?: Yes

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: 7

Do our raid days/times suit you?: Yes, Anytime

Professions: Skinning, Alchemy

Raid Experience: (TBC and WOLK): All up to BT, Only VoA in Wolk

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: Yes, Raids dis organised, and more social than raid orientated

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: Knaifas

Why do you want to join Legacy, and what do you have to offer?: I have much experience in playing wow have played since it first came out, on a hunter and then re rolled mage, i am determined and want to progress quickly through wolk content to play the game to full extent.
Thanks

Willø

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Willø - Gnome Mage Lvl 80 Empty Re: [Accepted]Willø - Gnome Mage Lvl 80

Post by Scatamage Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:32 am

Hi m8,

looks like u just dinged 80, is that correct? U still have no chants, crafted or any other kind of upgrade on ur gear, is that cause of lack of money or cause of 1st question subject?
Do u think u will have time to work on some upgrades before raiding? Ur gear really need some upgrades, and heroics and rep can really help a lot, like VH bracers, Nexus/Wyr rep Boots, HoL pants, Kirin Tor spellblade, belt and trinkets from badges, etc. ?
When I look for a new member, I wanna be sure our raid times suit u, not just something u think u can handle for some time. We raid from 10:30pm to 2:00am server time, thats really ok with u?

Scata.

Scatamage
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 33
Class : Mage

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Willø - Gnome Mage Lvl 80 Empty Re: [Accepted]Willø - Gnome Mage Lvl 80

Post by Willø Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:22 am

Yes, the first assumption is correct, i am currently working on my gear will be getting some crafted epics very shortly and hopefully loot from the instances you said, working on rep gear and also the rep item enhancements will enchant gear that is worth it, so i am not wasting money the raid times do suit me, and will willingly buy flasks and buff food etc for the raids.
Thanks

Willø

Back to top Go down

Post by Asart Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Accepted for Trial.
Welkome to Legacy Smile
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down