Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Tjack - Resto Druid

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Tjack - Resto Druid Empty [Accepted]Tjack - Resto Druid

Post by Tjack_ Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 pm

Myself

Name: Patrik
Origin: Sweden

Character

Name: Tjack
Race: Nightelf
Class: Druid
Professions: Herbalist (375) Enchanter (375)

How long have you played this class? I've played this char for aproximately 50 days ingame.

Are you willing to respec?: Not really, Im 61 Resto specced and very pleased with it.

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: between 3 and 5 days, I've got work and I work in shifts so it depends on if I got the nightshift or not.
Do our raid days/times suit you?: Late evenings and nights is what I'm looking for, doesn't disturb my day chores.

Keys for raids and heroics: Everyone

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC): In TBC I've done it all except last boss in Naxx. Since TBC began I've only played a few weeks, my mate was mainly playing because I had another workingschedule from TBC release til for a few weeks ago. So in TBC I've only done Kara really, but I doubt that will be a problem for neither of us because I'm a dedicated player who reads forums on take-downs and watch films if there's anything special I got to know about a boss, I make it my task to find it out.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: No I myself has not been into any guilds, my rl friend had the char or Kazzak until I started gaming him again.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: Yes Paindrink, my rl friend told me to give it a go!

Why do you want to join Legacy, and what do you have to offer?: I wish to become a part of the social and interacting business that means being in a guild. I want to explore such places I cant go to on a 5 man party and most of all. I want to contribute with something for the members by being there in raids etc.

My + Healing is now 1901 and rising.

If there's anything you'd like me to add, feel free to ask!

Tjack_

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Tjack - Resto Druid Empty Re: [Accepted]Tjack - Resto Druid

Post by Ohmygoddess Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm

thx for applying

cant find ur gear on armory, but it sounds good, maybe we can have a chat later ingame
Ohmygoddess
Ohmygoddess
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 183
Class : Priest

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Tjack - Resto Druid Empty Re: [Accepted]Tjack - Resto Druid

Post by Asart Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Accepted
Asart
Asart