Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Harminger - Level 70 DPS Warrior

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Harminger - Level 70 DPS Warrior Empty [Accepted]Harminger - Level 70 DPS Warrior

Post by Herminge Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Name: Emiliano Cummins
Nationality: English / Spanish
Profession: Student

In Game
Name: Harminger
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

How long have you played this class?: 57 Days according to /played but i have also a T6 shammy ofcos i played that since start of TBC

Are you willing to respec?: Ofcos i know the improtance of certain specs and so on

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: Everday

Do our raid days/times suit you?: Yes all the time in the world

Professions: Blacksmithing / Engineering

Keys for raids and heroics: All Keys and Attunments well no attunments anymore.

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC): Raid Xp this is a good one Smile

Kara: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
MH: Cleared
BT: CLeared
SW: Upto Muru and a good solid 100 tries until i quit a whilr back and came back about a 2 weeks ago

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: Been in Born of Ashes, Eternal gathering on Doomhammer and DyD

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: Kakrote IRL friend of mine

Why do you want to join Legacy, and what do you have to offer?:
I want to join legacy as i want a good strong raiding team in SSC and TK, im willing to work towards getting there another thing is i have a Full T6 shammy resto that i am willing to bring to a raid when short of healers but that is as i said ONLY when short and desperate since my app is for the Warrior not the shammy. Some might think why is a guy with a T6 shammy joining you, well like i said the shammy is gone now i dont play him ive had my time with him and want to try the warrior, ive been everywhere with the warrior but MH and BT and SW b ut i know every boss so i know what i am doing. The warrior is my Main.

Herminge

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Harminger - Level 70 DPS Warrior Empty Re: [Accepted]Harminger - Level 70 DPS Warrior

Post by Manhazitos Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 pm

hey there, thx for applying to Legacy.
Ur app seems cool, and ive already talked with u in-game, u are a very experience player aswell.
Get back to me in-game or a officer from Legacy will contact u in game.
Manhazitos
Manhazitos
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Class : Hunter

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Harminger - Level 70 DPS Warrior Empty Re: [Accepted]Harminger - Level 70 DPS Warrior

Post by Biltre Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:18 am

Well, that looks good. As Manhaz said, talk to me in game.
Biltre
Biltre
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 155
Class : Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down