Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Mage App - please consider when space opens up

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Mage App - please consider when space opens up Empty [Accepted]Mage App - please consider when space opens up

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:48 pm

In Real Life
Name: Chris Brown

In Game
Name: Norac
Race: Human
Class: Frost Mage

How long have you played this class?: Ever since the game has been released

Are you willing to respec?: Not a problem

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: 5 - 7

Do our raid days/times suit you?: Perfect for me

Professions: 375 Alchemy (Potions Master); 375 Herbalism; 375 First Aid (Always Handy)

Armory Link:

Keys for raids and heroics: got all keys except heroic MGT

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC): Pre TBC: Raided with the League of Lions on the Azjol-Nerub server. Raided almost every day in raids such as MC, BWL, Onyxia and Naxx.

TBC: Raided all 5 man dungeons to death. Was part of seducing for a year when i moved from Azjol-Nerub. I raided Kara, Gruul, Maggy, SSC and TK. It has been a good few months since i have properly raided and have never raided ZA and Sunwell, but i have plenty raid experience. I am good at following orders, pickup bosses and tactics very quickly and I know my class like the back of my hand. I know when to suggest things and when to keep my mouth shut.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: I was part of League of Lions for a long time on the Azjol-Nerub server, and Seducing for about 1 year on the Lightbringer server. I left League of Lions to be on the same server as my friends. I left Seducing because the raiding times became a problem for me.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: I spoke to Freeski. Was told there were no spaces for mages atm. Please consider my app if you get a free space at some point. I like the raid times, that is the main reason i have applied.

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Mage App - please consider when space opens up Empty Re: [Accepted]Mage App - please consider when space opens up

Post by soujiro Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Hello Norac, i liked your application, and as i understand you have only raided kara and still have a few improvements to be made to your gear pre raid.

As freeski said we are currently closed for the mage class, but i am always willing to find exceptional players that are willing to learn grow, and help the guild progress. so i will have an ingame chat with you, asap, and will evaluate your, capabilities as a mage, your knowledge of this class, and will gauge your compatability with our guild, know now that, your chances are slim do to our mage requirements being filled, but you never know ^^.
soujiro
soujiro
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 66
Class : Mage

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Mage App - please consider when space opens up Empty Re: [Accepted]Mage App - please consider when space opens up

Post by Norac Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:17 am

Thank you.

I will be online tonight for a chat.

Norac

Back to top Go down

Post by Asart Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Accepted.
Welkome to Legacy Smile
Asart
Asart
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

https://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltre Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Welcome Norac, I was with you in Seducing if you remember.
glad to see you here Very Happy
Biltre
Biltre
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 155
Class : Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down