[Declined]Roquen Balance Druid

Post by Roquen on Wed May 21, 2008 10:05 am

In Real Life
Name: Steve Docherty

In Game
Name: Roquen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid

How long have you played this class?: been playing a Balance Druid for 2 years now.

Are you willing to respec?: No. I've always been balance and know it very well. I love being an armoured caster. Also, I think that being Balance means I can help out a lot in other areas anyway such as off healing and even off tanking (Moroes Adds for example.)

How many days can you raid a week (1-7)?: I can Raid about 4 or 5 days depending on what the schedule is and RL stuff.

Do our raid days/times suit you?: If you guys really start at 22:00 game time then please disregard this application. No offence, but I have a family and that's way to late to start for me.

Professions: I am 375 in both leather working & skinning.

Armory Link: My apologies! I cant get the Armory to work at the moment Sad

Keys for raids and heroics: I have all the Heroic keys plus the masters key for Karazhan. I also have the key for SL & Ark.

Raid Experience: (pré-TBC and TBC): I did a small amount of pre TBC 40 mans, but nothing serious. As of 70, I have cleared Kara as a raid member and raid leader. Cleared Gruul also, and Nalorakk in ZA.

Have you been in a guild before? Why you left?: I was the 2nd in charge in Chaos Elite. I left to have a short break due to problems I was having in RL and to get away from the kids in Chaos Elite. However, once I left, most of the remaining members joined another guild, including the guild leader.

Were you referred by someone in the guild?: Not as such, no. I was advertising myself in General chat Looking for a guild and was told to apply.

Why do you want to join Legacy?: Apart from your raid times, you seem to be what I am looking for in a guild; relaxed, mature, aiming for SSC/TK.

Thanks for your time guys.
~Roquen~

Roquen

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined]Roquen Balance Druid

Post by Asart on Wed May 21, 2008 10:25 am

Hi Steve,
Ty for applying to Legacy.
Well your application looks great and we really need one more balance druid.. but we are a latenight raiding guild. Our raids start at 22:00/22:30, and if you cant raid at this time i'll have to decline your application.

Good luck finding a suitable guild.

Admin

Number of posts : 452
Class : Priest

View user profile http://legacys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum